04 Sep Highlights of August 2022
We have increased our continued efforts to volunteer and provide for our homeless community. The HIGHLIGHT of the month was that I was able to take a picture with the President 😊
1. This month again we were able to arrange and provide full meal dinners every single day to the shelter and occasionally to two shelters.
2. Via the food pantry and other donations, we accomplished a significant milestone of stocking and distributing about 226,000 pounds of food to the community.
3. Till now just counting 2022, we have been able to distribute approximately 160 sleeping bags, and tents and refill 75 propane tanks for the homeless living on the streets.
4. To date we have provided about 483,000 meals including meals given through our pantry and other shelters
5. We have started a new program where people come and cook breakfast at the shelter with the help of family and friends.
6. We helped about 14 families move out from shelters with basic needs like mattresses, TV, furniture, and other household needs.
7. With the help of friends we were able to provide 12!
Thank you for your efforts and help that have brought us this far in this journey!